Welcome to our website !

Anastasia: some first impressions

By 03:30

So I may be extremely late to hop on the Anastasia band wagon, but its always hard to purchase new products when you already own ones you are in love with. That being said, my brows have been completely whack lately and needed a revamp.

Insert no makeup crazy eyebrow picture:


As you can see, I need all the help I can get my hands on. I purchased the brow dip and the cream contour kit.


Now, the brow dip, I LOVE. I paired it with the #15 brush and I kid you not these brows glided on. From watching videos and reading reviews, I always thought that it was going to be more of a hard wax but I was surprised to feel it quite creamy and easy to use.
As for the contour kit. Hmmm. Maybe I’ll try the powder one? I don’t know, this just had so much hype maybe I thought I was just going to look like lily ghalichi with one swipe. The deeper shades were nice and blended easily however the lighter shades seemed to just sit on top of my skin and make me love dry. I’ll be sure to give it another go but on first use I wish I’d only paid for half the palette.
See you soon. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments