Welcome to our website !

DIY lash extensions

By 12:53



Is it just more or is getting your lashes done semi-permanently just getting super expensive these days? This is how I save lots of money every month by being a DIY beautician (kind of)



My eyelashes are extremely lack lustre, my mums curly locks only made my hair frizzy and as for my dads poker straight barnet, those genes are in my eyelashes.
A lot of the time after having lash extensions in the past I would notice my eyelashes just shedding with the falsies however when I do them myself I get no natural lash loss whatsoever (unless you start picking at them, DO NOT PICK AT THEM)




What are you going to need?

 - a solid pair of tweezers (i use the beautiful brows tweezers)
- some individual lashes (with or without knots, mine are the Ardell medium blacks)
- a strong lash glue - the best two I have used is the Ardell lashtite and the one I used today which is the Duo individual lash glue in clear.


1. Pour a little dollop of glue on to any discardable/washable surface (I used the lid of a hairspray can)
2. Pick up a lash knot with your tweezers and dip it the glue, not too much
3. Drop the lash just above your lash line
4. Push it down with the tweezers to nestle it into place.
5. repeat and repeat until you have the fullness you desire.

I try and do a lot of my own beauty routine to save money and honestly as daunting as this sounds it is one of the easiest DIYs I have come across. Don't panic if it goes wrong on your first few attempts.

BEGINNERS TIP: Don't go all out on your first try. Go for a few natural looking ones on your outer corner and build up as you get more confident.

MAINTENANCE: I usually change my lashes every two weeks but you can make them last longer by sleeping on your back so you don't crush them in to your pillow!

REMOVAL: do not pull them off, you will only pull your natural lashes out. Use a lash remover gel, set it on your lash line and wait 10 minutes, after that time they should slide straight off.

Enjoy your fleeky lashes,

See you soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments