Welcome to our website !

My daily face.

By 03:27

Here you have it, my first post! I decided to keep things simple and give you a little insight into my make up loves at the moment!

If you scroll down my Instagram you will notice some of the big and bold eye looks I’ve been drawn to in the past (which I still love) but just recently I’ve gone a little lighter on the eyes – kind of.
My love at the minute is the too faced chocolate bar palette which is currently kicking my others to the kerb. I’ve owned this baby for over a month now and my MAC palette is slowly collecting dust. I challenge you to create a bad look with this palette.
The l’oreal super liner is also a must for me right now. Super black, super long lasting, and super easy to use. I can see where they got the idea for the name.
As for something I’m not too chuffed with right now: my brows. I have fallen in and out of love with the soap and glory eyebrow pencil in hot chocolate, so consider this my SOS.
Don’t be scared to leave anything you want to see in the comments and tag your blogs for me to read, I’m always looking for inspiration!
See you soon

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14583889/?claim=4g9pmkjtp84">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

0 comments