Welcome to our website !

Morphe Shadows: YES

By 03:31


Can I leave this post at that? just YES.


Ok, so I take it you want more info. 35 shadows for £19.99 on beauty bay.com, it will be the best twenty smackers you have ever spent. They are so creamy and blendable and the pans are HUGE. I  chose to get the plum palette as I am quite in to my purples at the moment.
Matte shadows can often scare me as they can easily be quite dry and they take a lot of work to move around with your brush however these are beautiful. The packaging is nice and chic to, it does feel quite cheap but if they are selling the shadows this cheap then they needed to pull back elsewhere.
Let me know what your favourite types of eyeshadows are and what looks you would want to see!
See you soon

You Might Also Like

0 comments